What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are used to remember your preferences (i.e. language) so you do not have to re-enter this information each time you return to the same site.
Types of cookies
Cookies can be categorised according to their origin, function and lifespan.
- First-party cookies are placed by the website you visit.
- Third-party cookies are placed by third parties via the website you visit (i.e. cookies placed by Google).
- Essential cookies are necessary for a website to function.
- Functional cookies keep information about your choices and preferences (i.e. language).
- Analytical cookies provide insight into the way a website is used, which pages are visited the most, ...
- Marketing cookies collect information about your browsing habits (on multiple websites) with the aim of offering you advertising or content that falls within your sphere of interest.
- Permanent cookies remain on your device for the cookies' lifespan and are activated every time you visit the website that has placed these cookies.
- Session cookies are placed temporarily; as soon as you close the browser, all session cookies will be deleted.
Which cookies do we use on our website?
|UUID||First-party||Essential||This cookie gives a unique ID to every visitor of our website||/|
|lang||First-party||Functional||This cookie remembers the language preference of the visitor||1 day|
|cpnb||First-party||Functional||This cookie remembers that the visitor has accepted cookies on his first visit to our website, so that the notification bar will not be shown again at the next visit||365 days|
|NID||Third-party||Analytical||Using Google Maps, detailed information about the location of Team Solutions is displayed on the contact page||Click here for more information|
|YSC||Third-party||Targeting||This cookie is set by YouTube to track views of embedded videos.||sessie|
|_ga||Third-party||Performance||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics - which is a significant update to Google's more commonly used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports.||2 years|
As a visitor to our website, you are not obliged to accept cookies. You can continue to visit and use our website, even if you have disabled cookies. Keep in mind that certain graphic elements may not appear correctly or that you might not be able to use certain applications.
If you do not want our website to place cookies on your computer, you can disable this in your browser via the browser settings:
You can also delete the already installed cookies from your computer or mobile device at any time.
More infomation: Article 13 of GDPR.